A Harry Potter Homecoming | November 05, 2011.
I have a lot more photos, but these are some of my favorites (:
- Crashed after SAT and arrived at Dana’s house an hour late :c
- Annie came! Dana did my makeup/dress issues. Thao-Ann came, and then we left for Woodbridge Lake.
- Got lost! We had to jaywalk in our heels and dresses across to the lake, so that was very exciting.
- Took pictures, as you can see.
- Found out Elisa and Sunnie were at the complete other end of the lake OTL and it was symmetrical. So that sucked. HAHAH they came though (:
- Kevin finally came! More pictures.
- Arrived at Olive Garden too late. Ate in a hurry. Freaked out over rides. Victoria came. Money came out fine. We made it to HC on time :D
- Victoria didn’t have her ID, so there was a tense half hour where we thought she wouldn’t come in, but they let her after a search for her permission form and Mrs. Cullinan (from freshman PE!) vouched that I was a good kid, LOL.
- Danced. Danced a lot.
- Got buffeted by grinding couples and I got punched in the head on accident.
- Crappy DJ. LOLOLOL it turned out alright though.
- Lots of photos :3
It was fun. I’m definitely glad I came (: it didn’t turn out the way it was meticulously planned, but it ended up really well (:
Plus, the Facebook notifications the next day:
I’VE NEVER FELT SO POPULAR <3