Why is Turnitin not working.
I really don’t enjoy using that site QQ
Still, back on the interwebz.
Regardless, this week has been a very long week indeed (I don’t know why I’m talking like I’m Mary Poppins, but what do), and not only cuhs I asked Sunnie to change my password for Facebook/Tumblr, but just in general.
I’ve been more inspired to write, but obviously I have no time because it’s 1:40 AM and I haven’t even started my bio prelab, but basically in a nutshell:
- RIP Steve Jobs. It is a pity that this much respect developed for him posthumously (actually, same goes to everyone: Elvis Presley, Emily Dickinson, Michael Jackson), but nevertheless, he was an extraordinary man.
- Speaking of extraordinary men, I went with Sarah to Mr. Hallstrom’s class so she could get a worksheet (I have Kent as a teacher), and I heard him speak to my other friend. He was helping her with an essay, but still, just listening to him, I felt so inspired. You guys are really lucky to have him as a teacher :3 I like Mrs. Kent though, don’t get me wrong.
- Speaking of English, Emily Dickinson presentation tomorrow~*~*~
- Speaking of Sarah, Club Rush tomorrow~*~*~
- 38/40 on my APUSH exam = week/month/entire school year so far is made. My grade went up 6% LOL.
- It rained! It’s cold! I don’t know why I’m talking like I’m Mary Poppins, but I’m really excited about the cold c:
- I can’t stand the cruelty of the people in my math class. The 3-4 kids sitting in front of me are so unnecessarily mean to my teacher. She’s not the best, but she’s trying, and today the kids in front of me were announcing to the class, “Guys, the administration told her to be better. So she said she’s fixed it. Be quiet and let’s watch her ~fix it~” in a mocking tone and holy shit, I don’t know if they realize that she freaking understands English, and she can hear them, and I couldn’t tell if she wanted to punch them or cry, but that look on her face was so…distressed.
- That being said, I’ve spent a lot of time with myself (…by myself) this week and I realized how annoying I am .___. and sinful. And arrogant. And ignorant. Not in the best introspective mood this week, but I will work harder to be a better person.
That’s all for now. Enzymes await!